Our Hawk Walk takes the Basic Lesson to the next level as we move your experience into the San Diego mountains. Imagine a hawk dropping 20 feet from a tree or flying a hundred feet and more through the landscape to return to the glove when you call. You will be instructed in field training techniques such as following on and casting the hawk from your glove. There is not a more beautiful setting for the classroom. You will never forget the pleasure of learning how to partner with a trained hawk in her natural environment.
- Note: Some elevation gain and loss, agility and fitness required.
- Age Minimum: 7 for participants
- Price: $140 per participant, $70 per observer
- Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Number of participants: Up to 8
- This is a cool weather activity, offered October – May
- Alpine location only
- 8am & 10am
- Gift Certificates Available