Terms and Conditions/FAQs
No previous experience or prerequisites are needed for any of our classes.
No dogs are allowed.
Be advised, our dirt road is semi-rugged. A standard vehicle is fine. Due to the nature of the road, motorcycles and low riding vehicles are not recommended.
Proper footwear with closed toes and adequate tread are required in all of our classes. Boots or trainers are recommended. No heels.
Should rescheduling due to weather be necessary, we will contact you in advance. Please check your devices before leaving for class for any changes.
We do not allow unpaid spectators at any of our classes. Sky Falconry Ranch is a private residence. Only paid clients may be on premises.
Minors under 18 must have an adult in attendance.
- Full payment for each class is due upon booking.
- Cancellation must be made by email no less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled class or class may be forfeit.
- No refunds will be made.
- Gift Certificates are available. No cash refund will be issued for unused gift certificates.
- Birds are not machines. Like humans, they have their “off” days. While every effort is made to have the birds fit and ready to fly, we cannot guarantee the quality of flights as all birds fly and hunt as they would do in the wild.
- Students must at all times comply with the falconer’s instructions and Sky Falconry regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the class.
- Management makes every effort to complete the classes as described, but the varieties of weather, the health and disposition of our raptors and other externals beyond our control may make this untenable. Sky Falconry offers no refunds for situations beyond our control and reserves the right to cancel an event with short notice. Sky Falconry will reschedule classes in the event of these conditions.
- Sky Falconry, its owners, employees or sponsors shall be under no liability whatsoever to a student for any loss, injury or damage sustained while in class, regardless of where the class takes place, whether in respect of any negligent act or omission by the school or employees.
- Waivers are required for all participants and observers.